Gardman Black Steel Peanut Feeder is an easy to use, durable metal feeder with an antibacterial coating to protect against microbes and germs.
It features a strong wire mesh peanut cage, a quick release black steel top and base and an integrated metal hanging ring.
- Key Features of Gardman Black Steel Peanut Feeder:
- Quick release top and base for easy filling and cleaning
- FeedSafe uses Biomaster antimicrobial technology preventing the spread of microbes and germs and lasts over 10 years
- Durable, stylish and practical bird feeder
- Easily hangs in trees, hooks and on dining stations
- Holds 240g peanuts
- Height: 19cm
- Locate bird feeders at least two metres away from cover, to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Place bird feed out in the morning to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- Always ensure that clean, fresh water is available for drinking and bathing.
- It is best to have multiple bird feeding sites in the garden to prevent overcrowding
- Clean bird feeders and drinking areas regularly with mild disinfectant
- Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this, and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help,
Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases.