High in energy, Sunflower Hearts (also known as Sunflower Kernals) are a popular and nutritious bird feed to have in your garden. They’re quick and easy to eat and the birds will eat the whole seed, leaving little or no mess around your feeding station. With the husk removed, birds can enjoy the whole seed without wasting energy on cracking them open to feed, which is especially important during the energy-conservative winter months.
Attracting a large variety of wild birds all year-round, sunflower hearts are a popular bird feed with a wide variety of wild birds including finches, starlings, tits and robins. Sunflower Hearts can be fed from a bird feeder, bird table or scattered on the floor for ground eating birds.
Key Features of Our Sunflower Hearts Bird Feed:
- Tasty bird feed, high in healthy fats, protein and oils
- Birds are able to feed on them far quicker – a distinct advantage in winter and the nesting season
- Husk free meaning that birds will eat all, so no mess left behind
- Ideal for all seasons and stages of life
- Premium quality, produced from bakery grade black oil sunflower seed
- Attracts smaller, more colourful wild birds