Highly palatable and containing beef, Active Crunch is a cost-effective complete dog food suitable for active and working adult dogs. Active Crunch contains beet pulp, a very gentle insoluble fibre source alongside oats, a great source of dietary carbohydrate.
Key Features of Active Crunch Dog Food:
- Tasty beef recipe
- Contains beet pulp and oats as functional fibres
- Highly palatable dry dog food
- Formulated for active working adult dogs
- Cost effective dog food especially for those with more than one dog
- Available in bulk orders on request
Nutrition & Analysis
Cereals, Meat & Animal Derivatives, Oils & Fats, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals
Fat content 8.0%
Introduce the diet gradually over a period of 5-7 days until it replaces the previous dog food completely. It is suggested that the total daily intake be divided into 2 meals.
– Small dog (5-10kg) 115-185kg
– Medium dog (10-25kg) 185-370kg
– Large dog (25-45kg) 370-575kg
This dog food can be fed dry or moistened with water or gravy to the consistency that your dog prefers. Typically a thorough mix of 2 parts warm water with 3 parts (dry weight) of food is preferred. The amounts shown are only a guide and you should only feed sufficient amounts to maintain condition, dependent upon the level of activity enjoyed and the conformation of your dog.
Always ensure that clean, fresh drinking water is available at all times. There is no requirement to supplement this diet.